Applying for a scholarship
*** We will not be accepting applications for the 18-19 school year until after May 15th***
- We are still accepting applications and awarding scholarships for the 17-18 school year! If you have not applied for the 17-18 school year we encourage you to do so.
- If you have a kindergartner starting school in the fall of 18-19, we ask you to fill out a 17-18 application and use pre-school as the grade.
- If your child is entering high school for the first time, and you have not worked with us before, we ask you to fill out a 17-18 application and put the grade down as 8th grade, and indicate the high school they will be attending. If you are not certain of the high school, use your top choice. This can be changed later.
We are asking all parents to use the time between now and April 17th to focus their efforts on talking to their social contacts about redirecting their taxes to Arizona Tuition Connection and recommending their family. We can all then switch to thinking about the 18-19 school year after tax season is over.
We offer two options to apply for the 17-18 school year: (Please choose one)
1. Apply on-line by clicking the button below. (Preferred Option)
2. Click on the link below, download and print the application form.
Download Application Form – 17-18 school year (click this link)
Once filled out, return it by mail, fax (480-767-0442) or you can scan your application and email it to us at email@example.com.
Please remember that applying for a scholarship is only the first step to receiving scholarship awards. The way to maximize your scholarship awards will be to have your social contacts donate and recommend your family, donate yourself, and participate in the programs we offer.
Please call us if you have questions.
We love to hear from our applicant families.