A landing page is a one-page website set up specifically for your family. If you provide us with a few digital photos of your child(ren), we will send the first draft of the landing page based upon the information off of your application. You then will have the ability to edit the landing page to express the exact message you would like to convey. These landing pages have proven to be an excellent way to start the conversations with your social contacts regarding donations.
Let’s Get Started!
Step 1 : Make Your Page.
- Send an email with your child(ren)’s name(s) and photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend one page per family.
- Please send image files, such as jpg or png.
- You are welcome to send a narrative about your student(s). But this is not required. Alternatively, we will send you a first draft and you will have the opportunity to send revisions.
- Your landing page will be emailed to you as a link. It is an active link, just like any web URL.
- Test your link to make certain it is perfect before you send it out.
Step 2 : Share Your Page!
- Copy the landing page link and paste it into a post on your favorite social media platform; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Send your link out to your social network via email.
- Text your link! Just another option for sending your new webpage out to your network. Copy and paste the link into a text message.
- We will not share your page with anyone, that is your job!
Landing Pages are a great way to increase your families recommended donations!
We are here to help. If you have any questions feel free to contact us: