A landing page is a one-page website set up specifically for your family. If you provide us with a few digital photos of your child(ren), we will send the first draft of the landing page based upon the information off of your application. You then will have the ability to edit the landing page to express the exact message you would like to convey. These landing pages have proven to be an excellent way to start the conversations with your social contacts regarding donations.
Let’s Get Started!
STEP 1: Send an email with your child(ren)’s name and photos to: email@example.com
- Please send image files, such as jpg or png. We do not have access to photos stored on google drive folders, dropbox, etc. Sending these links will delay the process.
- You are welcome to send a narrative about your student(s) if you would like. This is not required. You can also wait until you receive the first draft from us, you will have the opportunity to send revisions or add to the text.
- Please remember to include the name(s) of your student(s).
- We can create one page for families! Just send photos and names for everyone that is to be included on the landing page.
STEP 2: Share your page!
- We will not share your page with anyone, that is your job!
- Your new link will be sent to you by email. It is an active link, just like any web URL.
- Copy the link and paste it into a post on your favorite social media platform; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- For detailed instructions on posting to Facebook, click here.
- You can also send your link out to your social network via email. Simply draft your letter to friends and family and paste the link inside your email.
- Text your link! Just another option for sending your new webpage out to your network. Copy the link and paste into a text message.
We are excited to offer this service and proud to be a part of your family’s private school education! We are here to help. If you have any questions feel free to contact us: 480-409-4106